
Oh how I love these pictures! I don't think I can post anything without a picture - and I've taken hundreds of Peanut already. I don't know what sparked her interest, but she will find something so fascinating and examine for minutes (which is almost forever in 3 month attention span time). I just love to watch her discover things. Yesterday it was Daddy's ear and nose. The pictures say it all!

4 comments:
She is so adorable. I love that picture of her looking at Adam's ear. It's too cute! You for sure will have to come visit us in AZ, ok?
she certainly is an attentive little gal, isn't she? i'm still trying to figure out who she looks more like- but she sure gets cuter with each pic you take. i swear she looks so different every time i see a photo. can't wait to actually meet her!
I love it! Her and Doctor would get along great. He looks at noses and ears for a living! Maybe she could make money at it someday!
She's already getting so big! Adam is a good sport & he sits so nicely for his physical exams!
Post a Comment