
She got up early just in time to see them off on their long trip home this morning. He faces are so hilarious!We got to break out the high chair this week - I can't believe that my baby is so grown up already. She loved it and just squealed!


We finally got a funny food face - her pears were too cold for her taste.
Peanut also starting sitting on her own and rolling over! I'm so excited, but the thought that she could be really mobile in a couple months...I better start baby proofing!

After Aunt Candice's baby shower we got pedicures, her feet were so swollen and it was so hot out that we bought a baby pool and filled it up so she could soak her feet and the kids could play. Peanut did okay, but it was kind of cold. After the pool she got a bath in the sink, I think she liked the kitchen sink better!
We also got a new nephew/cousin last week and anytime we'll get a new niece!
4 comments:
Way cute pictures. She is so adorable. Looks like you guys are having fun. And hope all goes well with the new neice or nephew.
I thought you always bathed her in the swimming pool you soak your feet in. I mean, that would explain her...odor.
I love that little girl, I cannot believe she's using a high chair and sitting up all by herself. Next step-roller derby baby. You mark my words, it'll happen!
I can't believe how big she is! Once they start moving, it's never the same. :)
Your little one is sooo adorable!! I love the pictures. I can't believe how big she's getting--it seems like you were just posting brand new baby pictures!! Also, congrats on the new car--we're going to be looking soon-you'll have to let me know how you like it.
Post a Comment