Monday, June 23, 2008

Update on Extreme Baby Sports

Today Miss Peanut and I took a trip to Costco. One of our first outings with her helmet. Anyway as I'm putting groceries on the check stand a little older couple were behind me talking about how cute she is and about her helmet. I told them that she really likes mountain biking and the cute little man totally believed it for a second until he thought about it. I caught the confused look on his face and said I'm just kidding and told them why she was really wearing it. He just started to chuckle and snort and said uh, mountain biking. I went about paying for my groceries, etc a few times I could hear him just start chuckling to himself again. Probably the best reaction so far.

4 comments:

Nickie said...

She looks adorable in that get-up! You should get a little bike and stuff for her, send her out there. She could be an act in a moto-cross show, it's about time she started paying her way don't you think?

Linds said...

I think you guys are awesome to do that. Some parent's don't do it because they are worried more about how it will look than about their child's health. And you guys are awesome sports about it.

p.s. I finally left a comment on your "Update on Potted Plant" post. So check it out!

Janna said...

She does look really cute. Sweet baby. Funny story.

Mrs. Doctor said...

That is so cute. By the way if you have a rough day, remember that I would trade a helmet for surgery any day.