Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Walk in the Park

We watched my sisters last night for my parents because it's was my mom's birthday. Wowee! Kudos to all you with lots of kidos. We had a lot of fun we took them to this really neat park near our house that has a really great playground and a little splash area. Then trying to get them all home and bathed, hair combed, teeth brushed, scritpures, prayers, and to bed - that was work. I'm glad I had Officer's help. The girls had so much fun at the park that on the way home from their swimming lessons this morning we decided to stop there and play and have a picnic lunch. Miss Peanut just love kids especially her Aunt Mackenzie and Emorey. They were great entertainment for her in the car. I can't get enough of her giggles. The videos aren't that great because it's our still camera, oh well.


I haven't had Peanut out in the heat that much because of the helmet; she gets overheated pretty quick, but it was a beautiful day to be out. She didn't even freak out at the water. I was kind of surprised because Aunt Emmy isn't a big fan of water and she had a wee bit of a hard time at first (code for Emmy was the one that freaked out a little - just a little). She did warm up to it though. Mackenzie was a big help with keeping track of Emmy and keeping Peanut giggling. Of course I forgot to get the camera out while we were playing, but here are the very tired girls eating their lunch. Our cell phone started ringing in the middle of lunch and Peanut was hilarious to watch dancing to it so I had to share it with you.




8 comments:

Linds said...

Holy cow I can't believe how old your sisters are. Mackenzie is so grown up. I mean, I know Ricks was a long time ago, but sometimes it doesn't seem that way. Anyway, love the phone dance. She is too darn cute!!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, her suit is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Love, love, love it!

Nickie said...

Go ahead girl, go ahead get down.
Look at those moves! You better lock that up!
Love you guys!

Mrs. Doctor said...

My goodness, Shortcake, could she be any more adorable? BTW, tell Officer he should know to keep his eyes on the road! :)

Shortcake said...

It's all good, we were parked at the...park.

Janna said...

I love the pregnancy story! Love the baby helmet!

Jana Porter said...

haha your blogg just makes me more baby hungry! haha sorry shawn i want one now! ;)

The Adamsons said...

that dancing video is hilarious!!