Hello my name is "Shortcake" and I am officially a twilight-aholic. I fianlly started the Twilight books on the car trip home and as you can tell from my lack of blogs that I have become addicted. I started it last wednesday and I'm now halfway through the fourth book. I'm kind of glad I waited it until the fourth book was out before I started. Anyway. I'm sure I'll get more blogging done when I'm finished. Gotta get my fix for the day!

7 comments:
You're not the only one addicted! I have been addicted for over a year now! It sucked waiting for the new ones to come out! You did it a much better way! I am tempted to start reading the 4th book again! I am pretty desperate, huh!
How are you guys doing anyway? We really should get together sometime when we are in Boise!
Ha ha!! See I told you!! It's fiction on crack, huh? Glad you enjoy it!!!
That's the one reason that I am so reluctant to start reading those! I was kind of annoyed about the huge hype but everyone has raved about them-I know if I start reading, nothing else will get done, including sleep!
P.S. Let me know if it's worth it:)
it's sad how addictive these books are! and just think, the first movie comes out in december. i'm excited for that one!!
I am so addicted too! When you are finished with the 4th you are going to have to tell me what you think!
Would we all have sent you in the wrong direction?? They are great my friend told one person 2 weeks ago at our school and now 7 other have read atleast the first book! It is a great read and takes you back to when you first had crushes on guys. Hey side note just got our computer back up and running so I will get Aaron on posting pics soon. ~Amy
Post a Comment