Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For Officer

So, last summer we went out to visit Officer's family when his Grandmother passed away. He insisted on taking me shooting - not something I do all that much. His brother snapped this picture and finally just got it to officer today - Officer's been hounding him for a year. He tells people about this picture all the time, apparently there is something attractive about a pregnant girl with a gun. Although, I think most people would argue to steer clear. It's not like I really know how to shoot, but when you're 7 months pregnant you look that much more ridiculous. Anyway, this one is for you officer.

3 comments:

Linds said...

Wow, I agree with you. I would steer clear of a seven month pregnant woman with a gun. Scary!!

The Adamsons said...

haha, yes i do remember seeing this pic before. it is a classic huh? so does adam have this in his car when he's on duty? j/k.

Mrs. Doctor said...

So funny! Fun pictures of Officer and Peanut, too. Can't wait to see the Halloween pics! Dude's first Halloween was right after his surgery so we dressed him up as Frankenstein. His scar was pretty nasty so it worked. :)