Officer's work association is really good about having familiy activities. Last night they rented a local Corn Maze/ "fair" for all of the employees and their families.
Miss peanut was a little too small for the pony rides, so we tried playing with other "kids." She wasn't all that impressed by the goats. We were entertained by one goat that kept getting out, but rather than wandering off it climbed a stack of hay bails and jumped back into their pen again, and again, and again.

Miss peanut was a little too small for the pony rides, so we tried playing with other "kids." She wasn't all that impressed by the goats. We were entertained by one goat that kept getting out, but rather than wandering off it climbed a stack of hay bails and jumped back into their pen again, and again, and again.
Her favorite thing to do was riding the saddle.

Riding off into the sunset. I love that her piggy-tails look like horns.

We actually didin't get lost in the corn maze. They had two mazes to choose from and we chose the shorter, but tougher course. Officer led the way - he has a much better sense of direction than I do. He does have a much longer stride too! It only took us 21 minutes to finish the maze.

A view from the top.

Officer couldn't contain his excitement. Beautiful sunset.

11 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the little horns, she is so cute!
how fun!!! we love fall!
Your little family is so cute! We miss you guys. Hope to see more pics, it makes us feel a little closer to ya'll! Peanut looks so cute in her Wranglers! (: Love, Amy & Madison
that looks like so much fun! i think it's great that the company does activities like that. her little helmet is just so adorable!! we really want to figure out a way and a time to see you guys.
You guys are so stinking cute, I just love you! Love that little monkey of yours!
Hey I haven't checked your blog in a while. Your girly is getting so big and her pig tails are so cute. We honked at Adam in his cop car about 2 weeks ago when we were on our way to Cracker Barrel! I love how blogs keep you in touch!
How fun! Great pics too. I also love the one on the previous post of lunchtime-that looks so familiar-I finally just started stripping Rachel to her diaper when she eats anything like spaghetti-anything to avoid more laundry:)
Hey Trish!
my sister-in-law might have to get one of those helmets for her daughter and she just wanted to know where you got yours from and about how much?! if you could let me know that would be great thanks!
Hey - it was fun looking at your blog. I was reading Terressa's and saw that she had tagged you. Fun. Your little girl is cute! -Tawna
I love peanuts pig tails, too! Wish we could see in person.
The piggies out of the helmet is CLASSIC!! I hope you do that often, b/c it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen!
Post a Comment