We kind of decided last minute to go to our Ward's Trunk or treat last weekend. I kind of thought it would be closer to Halloween - eh, that and Miss Peanut decided to get some serious snottage from her nose from teething. TANGENT Poor thing - I 'm ridiculous I know, but I totally only use kleenex with lotion because that way her nose isn't all raw, yep that is one thing I splurge on. Hello - I always use Kleenex with lotion cause I hate that too! - END TANGENT. We had talked about Peanut being a martian and here's what we came up with last minute.

We covered her helmet in foil and put those glow in the dark necklaces looped through the venting holes in the back. She jammies worked for a space suit and she was perfectly content playing in the back of the xterra.

Officer says he's dressed as an undercover officer - very clever and I just grabbed some scrubs - people just asked if I got off work rather than a sad attempt at a costume for the night (I'm the one behind the camera so hence I am absent from these photos).

Hopefully we'll get it together better the second time around - but pretty cute for a rush costume.
3 comments:
Awww, she looks she darling. Kids never care when they are that young!
Very cute! Love the martian idea. So clever!
Cutest maritian I've ever seen. Doctor came to a trunk-or-treat straight from work in his scrubs. Hooray for easy costumes!
Post a Comment