Sunday, December 21, 2008

White Christmas

Finally - it's been a while since I remember having a white Christmas, probably since the year we moved back here. I was shoveling snow today, I don't really mind it - it was nice to get outside for a few minutes. This was the view from the sidewalk. I love it!


We also took Miss Peanut to meet Santa this year - last year she was really little and I wasn't brave enough yet to go to the mall on my own with a newborn. She didn't say she wanted anything, so...just kidding. She did really good, just long enough to get a picture, then she realized she was out of the stoller and tried to make a run for it. Stinker! She is everywhere these days.



2 comments:

Linds said...

Glad you are enjoying the snow. In my opinion, it should only snow on Christmas and that's it.

The Wi Family said...

We also enjoyed a very rare white Christmas!! I loved it!! Totally forgot to take a picture of our house from the street though :(