dad - dad da
mom - mamma
grandpa - pa-pa
hi
bye-bye
up
down
open
shoe (totally has a show fetish already)
sock
shirt
pants
home
ball
cracker - kacker
cookie - cooey
water - otter
cheese - cheez
strawberries - berwies
blueberries - usually comes out boo-bies you can thank dad for that one.
shower
chair
car
beep-beep
vroom-vroom
keys
dog
kitty
bear
turtle
baby
belly
She still signs: I only taught her probably 5-6, but she talks enough now to usually get her point across.
- more
- please
- all done
- toilet - it's been so helpful with potty-training.
I finally uploaded a whole bunch of videos from the last few months. I tried to shorten it down to just a few, but because our far-away family hasn't seen Miss Peanut in months (like 8, or some like ever) there's a lot. Don't feel like you have to watch them, any or all of them. They're just silly stuff, that most parents catch on video, but we think she is super cute!
Animal Sounds
Officer will play coo-coo with her rather than peek-a-boo. You have to kind of listen for it, but I love that she says coo-coo. And Officer taught her to make "poo-poo" faces - lovely I know, but hilarious. If you're offended that she is on the toilet - sorry - don't watch then.
This was outside yesterday. She LOVES to be outside and has explored every inch of our backyard. I need to take her to the park more, but the weather doesn't seem to cooperate for very long, so the backyard has worked for now. She loves to stand/sit/bounce on the cable box - we don't care - we don't have cable and we don't particularly care for the fact that most of our neighbors cable comes through our backyard - maybe they'll move it.
5 comments:
Very cute poo poo face she makes! Louis really liked that one! He'll probably try and teach it to Brig now when he potty trains. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I passed them on to Lou. We already miss you guys!!
What a smarty pants!! So cute. I'm having flash backs to when Dude was that age. Poor Megaman....enjoy having only one for now! :)
Absolutely adorable!! She's just too cute for words. I loved all the videos.
I'm not sure if we can be friends. I'm still reeling from the fact that she's potty trained. No fair!! :)
Beautiful girl!
I love your daffodils! Isn't it great that spring is finally rearing it's beautiful head?!
We need to hang out missy.
Love you!
Post a Comment