Saturday, May 9, 2009

A little something growing around here.

We've kind of kept it quiet at least on the facebook/blogger world of things, but many of you, mostly our family, know that we are expecting baby #2. For those of you who didn't know - we're finally filling you in. Here's a picture from a couple months ago of our little "Squirt," as Officer has already nicknamed this one. We'll be halfway here in just a couple weeks, and so far things are going pretty smoothly. We're debating somewhat, but we'll most likely find out what we're having at our next appointment in just a couple weeks. We're due October 13-ish , and with any with luck this little one will wait long enough for officer to go on his annual hunting trip and come home (Hunting season opens October 10). Odds are in his favor seeing that I was overdue 1 1/2 weeks with Miss Peanut, only time will tell.

8 comments:

Brittney said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting!

Linds said...

WHAT?!?!? That's so exciting! So when are you due? Do you know what you're having? I am so excited for you!! Congrats!

Holwege Family said...

Congrats.

Mrs. Doctor said...

We can't wait to hear.....

Mel said...

Yay! I'm excited to find out what the little "squirt" is!

Janna said...

Yay for baby #2!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Are you going to call it Peanut #2? 'Lil Peanut? Peanut Butter?
I'm so happy for you!!

Nickie said...

What?!? You're pregnant?
We saw this post and London said, "Mom, I wanna see your belly." I told her it's not my belly, it's your's!!!
Loves!