My sister is in Peru for a couple more days and I got to play with her cute kids today. I thought you'd love to see them playing in the pool and you're probably missing them a lot. La La was hilarious and this was after she got the hang of it a little better, but we were seriously crying because we were laughing so hard. She kept bending over and putting her leg up to get in the pool at least a couple feet away and when she didn't get in the water she had the funniest confused faces. Anyway - they're ready for you to come home - they miss you too!
3 comments:
I miss them so bad! and watching that video makes it worse. I can´t believe how well la la is walking after what like 10 days? Man--that`s crazy. Thanks for the video
Way cute! I love the super chubby thighs!!
Cute little girls all in a pool!
Love you!
Post a Comment