Do we know the sex of #2 yet??? I love the pic... you need to blow it up and frame it sooo cute!
I love the pictures from your trip, it looks beautiful, and I relaxed a little just looking at them.I love that top picture of Lyd's, she's so pretty, her eyes are amazing.Love you, we need to get together and do nothing!
Great picture! She is pretty like her mommy and looks a little like her daddy. I love that picture of dada!
Wow! She totally looks like him. That's like Liza. She's the female version of Jared with brown eyes. Love it!
That is a seriously cute picture!! I love it when babies smile closed-mouth smilies.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do we know the sex of #2 yet??? I love the pic... you need to blow it up and frame it sooo cute!
I love the pictures from your trip, it looks beautiful, and I relaxed a little just looking at them.
I love that top picture of Lyd's, she's so pretty, her eyes are amazing.
Love you, we need to get together and do nothing!
Great picture! She is pretty like her mommy and looks a little like her daddy. I love that picture of dada!
Wow! She totally looks like him. That's like Liza. She's the female version of Jared with brown eyes. Love it!
That is a seriously cute picture!! I love it when babies smile closed-mouth smilies.
Post a Comment