I didn't catch him laughing quite as hard as he did the other day, but I just had to try to get some giggling down for posterity! I love playing with this little guy, he's getting to have such a fun personality!
Such a cute family!! I looked down through all your blogs and loved it all. loved christmas, the birthday and seeing your kids grow up. i have had quite a few good days with my girls and i need those in between the days that make me go crazy! It is so fun to watch kids discover everyday all the things they can do!
3 comments:
Such a cute family!! I looked down through all your blogs and loved it all. loved christmas, the birthday and seeing your kids grow up. i have had quite a few good days with my girls and i need those in between the days that make me go crazy! It is so fun to watch kids discover everyday all the things they can do!
Your kids are beautiful! I love the video, it is so cute! I am so glad you found my blog. I work with Mary, small world huh! Your blog is adorable!
Seriously, nothing cuter!!
Post a Comment