Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So in love with this girl! We have had our share of 2 year old moments...so far they haven't been horrible. Her favorite thing to say right now is "I can't want to." We have, in the last 3 weeks, done really well with the potty training thing. Now that she is doing so good, though I get busy and forget to ask if it's been a while - so I can't blame her too much when she's had an accident. So proud of her though. I can't believe she is so grown up! She is very polite, most of the time. I love that she says please and thank you. And she has so much personality - she's just so funny and I love watching the gears turn in her head and just waiting for what comes out - most of the time it's hilarious.

Our "couch potato" day. Einsteins and Curious George have been our staples while the kids were sick.

We are still working at this napping/ no napping thing. If she doesn't she's like this at dinner.

If she does - she's up until ten. I tried getting her up earlier and doing an earlier short nap and she seemed to do better today, we'll see if that goes well. I'm just grateful that my kids are finally sleeping better at night again. We've been getting out in the beautiful spring weather more - and just loving it. Miss peanut just plays so hard and by bed time she is just exhausted.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Asleep at the table ... I love it! She is such a darling girl!

Jetta said...

Nothing cuter than kids falling asleep at the table! They play hard! Things are going well for us, Adam tested last weekend and did really well but BPD is officially not actively hiring. He will be put in an eligibility pool if they like his scores and application. So, crossing our fingers. Thanks for asking!
How are things for you?

Sara said...

So cute. And I love her hair...what a funny thing.

Linds said...

Such a cutie. Seriously, you have adorable children.