Monday, April 12, 2010

Trying to get a picture with mommy - while I was trying to keep us both in the shot, she kept making faces at herself in the screen on the camera.

This next one hast to be my favorite...she just keeps me laughing!

My little monkey jumping on the bed



It's official - he's a big boy now sitting in the high chair and eating real food, as much as baby food can be considered real food.

Sitting up - To the left, to the left....

To the right, to the right...




And thank you Shopko for the ad I received in the mail last week; it kept him entertained for at least 30 minutes.

3 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

You are a cute mommy!!! You look great. :) I love that peanuts shirt says sweet as an angel as she jumps on the bed. Haa Haa. Little man is getting so very big. Why is it that we spend all sorts of money on toys and they can spends hours bplaying with things like newspaper??? Love it.

Brittney said...

Your kids are so cute! Holy cow!

And I love anything that will keep my kids entertained for more than 5 minutes! Epecially if it is cheap or free! Shopko ads, spoons, boxes: it's all good. They like that stuff better anyway, I think!

Linds said...

LOVE the frowny face picture. She is such a little goof.