I realize that I don't have a lot of pictures of me with the kids because I'm often the one taking the picture. I got thinking about it and I decided it was something important, so anyway I've made an effort to take more of us together and this afternoon while Handsome slept we went and enjoyed the beautiful weather outside and got a little goofy with the camera. She was pretty silly and it was really hard to hold the camera steady because we were laughing! She also had to have her arm around my neck - I kept trying to move it and she'd put it right back. I love this girl!

4 comments:
so cute! i always tell shawn that there will be no pics of me and our kids cause im the one always getting the camera and taking them! i guess i'll jsut have to do what you did.
THis is so priceless. I remember when i was putting the books together for everyone I would very rarely come across a picture of mom and us kids. They were so adorable. There is nothing like the love between a mom and her babies. Precious.
Love those! Such beautiful girls!!
All I can say is ADORABLE!!! And Handsome definitely fits his name in that suit!!
Post a Comment