Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How are you going to be celebrating Cinco de Mayo 2011?

We're thinking a little Mexican food and maybe having a baby? Yep, it's true, baby #3 is on the way, my official due day is May 4.  Usually we've tried to keep it quiet a little longer...everything is looking great and I'm just starting to feel not so barfy and completely exhausted, so we thought we would share.  It's kind of funny really - I was working really hard and training for a half-marathon when I found out.  I told Officer I wanted to run a half-marathon and then I didn't care when #3 came.  I know there are "real" women out there that can push it and run while they're pregnant - I'm just not that girl.  Gotta admit that I'm a little bummed that I didn't run my half (it was last weekend), but there will be plenty of time for that when kids are grown and gone and it really is such a great blessing to be able to have another little one.  We're excited for this new adventure!


 


5 comments:

Jana Porter said...

yay secrets out! congrats!

Mrs. Doctor said...

We are so excited for you guys! Tell Handsome happy birthday from us!

Linds said...

YAY!!! Congrats!! I'm so super duper happy for you!!

Brittney said...

Congrats you guys! 3 is crazy but fun! Good luck with everything! You guys make super cute kids.

Janna said...

Awesome!! Three beautiful babies!! I'm excited to hear more!