Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Baby Girl.

Today is Miss Peanut's Birthday,  she's 3, already?  How it happened so fast, I can hardly believe.  We were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with friends yesterday and since Officer is working all day today we had we did Birthday cake last night and presents this morning snuggled in our bed.  I sure love this girl - for the last month she has been telling everyone that her mommy was going to make her a Jessie cake for her birthday.  Jessie from Toy Story is one of her favorites and so  I attempted a cake that resembles (slightly) Jessie's hat.  I am very novice when it comes to cake makin skills, but when she saw the finished product she said exclaimed with sparkles in her eyes, "you made a beautiful cake...for me?!"  I love the vision of a child; to her it was beautiful and just what she wanted.

No comments: