Saturday, February 5, 2011

My little big boy

Handsome is getting to be such a big boy, it's good because there are only 11-ish weeks until a new little one gets here.  He's wanting to do everything like big sister does - all by themselves.  It is kind of sad at the same time,  he has just been such a great baby.  This past week I thought I would just try letting him nap in a big boy bed.  It didn't go well at nap time, but tonight I decided it was as good as any to try it out at bedtime.  He didn't protest, he got out of bed once, and within 20 minutes this is what I found.  It just made me realize that he really is getting to be so grown up. 

3 comments:

Linds said...

He is just SO CUTE!! Look at those rosy little cheeks.

Jana Porter said...

so cute! i think thats the bed we might buy... i'm super nervous to put luke in a big boy bed so this gives me a little confidence. glad things are going well!

Mrs. Doctor said...

So precious!