Friday, April 22, 2011
The simple things.
Spent the afternoon at the park; for got the camera of course. We had a picnic with the kids before officer had to go to work. I see many more days like that this summer. Miss Peanut is so fun to watch and she befriends everyone she meets. Within 5 minutes they were pirates and chasing away sharks. Their conversation then turned to "Finding Nemo" and after taking care of Bruce, she then decided to take care of the whale. Daddy was deemed the shark and then I hear from her lips - My mom is the whale. I couldn't help but laugh, in my very "whale-like" condition. The park was doing sprinkler work and had tractors/bobcats working while we were there and Handsome made several attempts to commandeer one - have I mentioned how 100% boy he is? Officer and I even got to swing side by side for a few minutes. I was grateful for the sunshine and a simple afternoon with my family. This week is going to bring lots of changes and the next month will be very busy, so it was nice to pause for an afternoon and enjoy.
2 comments:
LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP THIS WEEK!
I put that all in caps just so you know that I'm serious, cuz capital letters are serious.
Loves!
So sweet. And I have to admit that I am a little sad you forgot your camera. I want to see some pictures.
Post a Comment