Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blog Makeover.

For a few months I've been struggling to keep up with the blog among other things.  Nothing too serious, it's just the normal after baby adjustment period and trying to get the hang of things adding another little set of hands to take care of.  I get overwhelmed sometimes if I think too much about the responsibility I have as a mother.  This summer I was insistent that I could help with something super important I'm sure, but one of my sister-in-laws said "It's just not your season." Of course I was capable of doing it, but my hands were busy tending to little hands.  I heard that again today actually, "It's just not your season," from another sister-in-law.  I love being a mother;  I'm just learning that even though I'm capable of doing a lot of things, it isn't really needful to (I'm kind of a perfectionist, and kind of stubborn like that; it takes me a while to figure some simple things like that out.).  Especially not right now while my little ones are little.  So for now, this is my season; to focus on my little family because that is what matters most and all too soon seasons change.
Love this  and this  
Keep scrolling for the other posts I finally finished.  

2 comments:

Linds said...

LOVED both of those talks from Conference. I love reading your blog. Your kiddos are so cute and you always inspire me. Love you girly!
p.s. you gonna make a trip down here any time soon? Miss you!!

Jalaine Lassek said...

Love your blog! Love the talks!