Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall

Knowing that colder weather is approaching all too fast we've been spending the afternoons in the sandbox,  on the swings, and in the garden.  We were able to have a couple fun playdates this week, but tonight it was just me and the kids.

 I can't believe she is big enough to hang out in the swing!?  How did that happen?  Handsome is trying to get the hang of the big swing now that "bister"  (he has combined baby and sister into bister) has taken the little swing.   His acrobatics were quite comical and he ended up on the ground a lot, but he loved it!  Miss Peanut was busy picking the few flowers that are left this year and building a "world" in the sandbox so I didn't get her pictured while I had the camera outside.

I'm hoping these beautiful fall days stick around a few more weeks, we're just not ready to hibernate for the winter yet.

2 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

great pictures of the kiddos. Darling!

Jalaine Lassek said...

Your kids are so cute! great pictures!!!