Saturday, November 12, 2011

Blueberries

I've made my own baby food this time,  it really hasn't been too difficult now that I know how to. I know all babies are different, but she has hardly made a sour face at anything she has tried.  This was blueberries.  Mwwaah!  Couldn't you just kiss this face!   She is so much fun, except that suddenly she is wanting to nurse several times a night again - what is that about?  I'm hoping just a growth spurt, but last night I finally had to let her cry it out for a little while - I hate doing that, but every 2 hours was getting exhausting for mom. 

2 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Love, love, love it! And by the way, thank you for all those boxtops!

Jalaine Lassek said...

She is seriously so darling! She has such beautiful eyes! And isn't it awesome making your own baby food, so easy!