Once kids were fed and finally in bed that first night back, I was finally able to take the big bulky wrap off my leg - and just as Officer was helping me we hear a loud pop at the other end of the hour. We were both a little concerned and Officer cleared the house - our back sliding glass door had shattered - at first we wondered if some one had shot out the glass, but gratefully it was only the inside pane of the glass. What is it with our family and shattered glass? It was 1 year ago that our Gas fireplace exploded and shattered the glass, so weird. It looked like maybe there had been some condensation in between the panes and with a heater vent right there and the 25 degree temp out side we suspecting that is what caused it.
2 comments:
Gee Wiz..that's crazy. You have so been blessed though that both of the shattered glass incidents occurred with no one by them. What a blessing!! I'm so glad you had a fun time in UT. Another wonderful blessing is having a hubby who is willing to allow you to go and watch the kids while you are away. I always appreciate my hubby so much more when he's willing to do that. You are adorable in your red jacket. I have one that looks very similar. :) I hope your legs heal well. Looks painful.
What a welcome home present. No bueno!
Post a Comment