This month we had a fun night up at our family cabin with some friends from our ward. The kids had a great time playing, and it was fun for the adults to play some games and chat (Thanks to Jalaine for taking pictures that I stole from her blog.) It's so beautiful and quiet up there, I wish there had been more snow to play in, but we had a great time.
After that - kids have just had one virus after another it seems like. Cupcake had ear infections and this week it's been coughs and runny noses. Yuck - I'm hoping we're healthy by Christmas. We've been doing a lot of hanging out at home. Officer and I did get out for his fancy work Christmas party. My poor sister babysat for us and I'm not sure she wants to do that again anytime soon - my kids were rough on her - kind of like a substitute teacher at school...I celebrated my birthday last weekend and it was a very quiet day - so nice. We had family over for cake that night - love the cute pictures of the babies playing with Grandma Pattie. Cupcake loves the tree - I was hoping she wouldn't learn to crawl while it was up - but she has managed to get herself there to play, alot.
I visited my grandmother at the nursing home and realized I hadn't given them pictures in a long time, so I made this into a big poster to give to her for Christmas. I made these for my kids to hang in their rooms, kinda cute, thought I would share.






3 comments:
Haha! We celebrated Movember here too. It made me extra glad for December this year!!
LOVE the pictures! First, the picture collages that you did for the kids are awesome. And love the pictures of you and Adam-you guys look great all decked out! The cabin weekend was a blast, we had so much fun! And the november pictures, Adam's facial hair... to funny! Greg has the long facial hair going on right now, he says he's growing it out till next Summer LOL oh boy haha I hope everyone feels better soon and enjoys your Christmas. Also, the doll house is adorable!
You are gorgeous! (gotta love those work parties as an excuse to get dolled up!)I love those temple posters you made- that picture of the kids touching the door is so sweet. I want to make one for my kids. I also need to steal some of those pics from the cabin...that was so fun- thanks again for having us!
Post a Comment