Monday, August 27, 2012
Reason to Believe
I've only heard it a couple of times in the last few months, but I don't know how many times I listened to it today. I can't hear this song without crying, like almost to the point of blubbering. I know that is such a silly girly thing to do, but it's true. This was one of my favorite songs that I loved running to the week I ran the half marathon. Saying that I miss running terribly just doesn't cover it. It will be at least a year before I get the okay to run, if everything else checks out. I am working my bootey off now and waiting to see another specialist in another 6 weeks (the soonest they could get me in) about what is really going on. I have written down a lot of my story, but writing it is really personal and I'm not sure I'm ready to share it all just yet. So for the 2 of you who might check this. I am here, we are doing well, we are plugging along, and I will try to catch up soon.
2 comments:
Hang in there sister. I know this is a very trying time for you but you'll get through it. In the meantime the competition is on!!! Just had a chicken sandwich for lunch with homegrown tomatoes...yummy! :) Love you!
((((((HUGS)))))) Love you girly!!!
Post a Comment