Seriously everyone is having babies - it almost make me want another one, but I think we're going to give it some time before we make any hasty decisions. You gotta admit they're stinkin cute, though! Meet my new niece Lauren and my new nephew (who will be know as megaman for blogging purposes). I was able to be there when Lauren was born and it is truly a miracle. Everything happens so fast when you're the one having the baby and it was amazing to be on the other side of it. These babies are so precious!

Lauren
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those pictures just make me want to have another one, and I haven't even held them. So precious. Who's babies are they? Which siblings?
Lauren is my sister Candice's 2nd and Megaman is my oldest brother's 4th.
Lauren is a doll! And that little Megaman is one of two cutest boys I've ever seen! :) Give it some time and enjoy Peanut, it goes by way too fast.
Post a Comment