Not really I was just quoting the Princess Bride, good show! I haven't done a video for a while - I forgot that I took this one with our still camera and found it when I uploaded some photos today, so I hope you enjoy it! It's alway so funny to watch and realize what a dork I am to get her to show off for the camera. Sorry for the high pitch ringing - our still camera does that when we use it for video - eh, what can you do?
5 comments:
She is such a cutie! And I love the sneeze! BTW how old is she now?
How cute is she! Yes Yes Yes come visit we love visitors! We are still in an apt, but we do have a 2nd bdrm. You guys are so welcome anytime!
I agree Trish, you are a dork. Just kidding, she is so cute & getting sooooo big!!!
hi! i had to change our blog address so here it is! love you guys!
I think Peanut is the only kid I've ever seen that will do what their mom asks when the camera is on! What a cutie!
Post a Comment