Monday, July 7, 2008

I Just Love My Daughter!


HELLO - is there a cuter girl out there? I don't think so! My sister took this picture on the 4th; she is doing more photography stuff these days. Anyway I just look and her and I can't believe how stinkin' cute she is! What did we ever do without her? We had corn bread with dinner tonight and it was so entertaining to watch her try to pick up pieces and get them to her mouth before they crumbled apart in her little fists. We got such a kick out of watching her, so grown up now!

4 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Well, I have the 2 cutest daughters, but she is pretty darn cute!!!! Wish we could see her in person.

Linds said...

That is an adorable picture. What a cutie!

Nickie said...

Oh my gosh! I love that picture of her, what a sweet little munchkin!

The Adamsons said...

that really is a cute little picture of her! i love those big brown eyes.