So.. it's has been one of those weeks. Miss peanut picked up a cold at church last week - I told her to put it down, but you can't keep anything out of an infant's mouth - seriously. Needless to say sleep has pretty much been non existent this week. We did take Peanut into the orthotist to adjust her helmet and the before and afters are pretty positive. One month down 5 more to go.
Yesterday we got out and went to our stake pioneer day activities. It was nice to get outside and Peanut just loves to watch the kids. They had a primary parade around the parking lot; she clapped and squealed. Finally today she started to feel better and be more playful - I hate it when they're sick it's the most sad thing in the world. Anyway tonight we read scriptures in our bed and when we were finished we threw the covers over her and she just started laughing so much. I'm so glad we caugtht it on video. One of these days I'll finish the other posts I have in progress, but not today.
4 comments:
Wow! The before and afters of her head are great. I bet that is such a relief to you. She is such a cute girl.
What an adorable little girl you have! 5 months will be over before you know it.
Love those little giggles!
That's really amazing how much that's done for her so far, keep it up. What a doll.
I love her little giggles! How sweet is that?
Good luck with the cold and stuff, I hope she gets feeling better soon.
Loves!
Post a Comment