
I thought about starting this a few times and hadn't yet, so bear with me. I was visiting my mom this past week and I came across some things that reminded me of Delaney. I had been thinking about her this last week anyway because this week marks four years already. I have just been quietly playing through the memories I have of her. She would have been a senior this year. It's crazy how time flies. Anyway, I don't want to say a lot, but I've just been missing her. I'm still amazed that in her brief life she touched so many hearts with so much laughter and love. Her example will always be remembered.
4 comments:
What a beautiful picture of her. I can't believe it's been that long. My heart still goes out to you and your family.
That pic is beautiful. I remember & loved when you talked about her at Ricks, how nice of you to pay tribute. You're a wonderful sister.
This is a sweet tribute. We have a picture of her at your wedding that pops up on our computer every once and awhile and I bust up laughing every time! She truly did touch many lives. :)
What a special picture. I think of her sometimes too. It was just such a tragic, crazy accident. She was such a special girl. She seemed to have a very special bond with you too.
Post a Comment