stuff she can eat (now that she has 4 teeth). Officer decided to give her the good stuff of course (I try to stick to the somewhat nutritional stuff). Here is the damage she did with some licorice. Have to say, after reading books about vampires all last week, these pictures kind of creeped me out a little at first.
And...she's been doing the army crawl for a couple weeks now and just yesterday she started really crawling. She's into everything! Then today she decided that she could stand all by herself. She was so excited and proud when she did it! I'll try to catch it on video tomorrow. It was so cute!

7 comments:
Oh no! Time to start baby proofing. Too cute though! And I love the vampire licorice blood picture. I have to admit when you put it that way, it does look a little creepy.
She's so precious, I love that little girl.
I'm sorry you've been missing your sis', I know how you feel and you can talk to me all you want about it, we'll just cry together. I wonder if she kicks it with my parents...
I love the family pictures of your trip, I absolutely love the scuba suits! I should make Rambo put one on just so I can get some personal pics for me woo woo!
Love you guys.
Your California trip looked awesome...I love that coast. And what a great baby to sleep so long. Lucky!
she's so stinkin cute! how is the helmet goin?
She is so grown up! What a doll.
Yay!!! I love twilight! Your sweetie is so cute!
she is a doll! now you get to experience the real fun! ha ;)
Post a Comment