My sister and sister-in-law, both did this and I thought it was hilarious, so I had to do it too! Don't we make a cute couple! Try it: http://yearbookyourself.com/
Ummm, I think I prefer the 80's pictures. I bet you really had a harido like that huh. Don't lie, you know you did. I could never get my bangs to stand up that straight, I always wanted them too, but alas, they would not. I love you dorks!
5 comments:
I have to say the fros look the best.
That picture of you in the glasses is pretty sick! I do like the 2nd one to the bottom. It looks pretty natural.
Fun, huh! Glad all is going well, you look so gorgeous in the picture by the beach!
Ummm, I think I prefer the 80's pictures. I bet you really had a harido like that huh. Don't lie, you know you did.
I could never get my bangs to stand up that straight, I always wanted them too, but alas, they would not.
I love you dorks!
Okay- so those are funny! I laugh out loud!
Post a Comment