Saturday, September 6, 2008

Taking a little breather...

I've seen this a couple times on other blogs and Officer is putting Miss Peanut to bed tonight, so gratefully I have a couple minutes to do something mindless. Here's what happened.



1. strawberry shortcake cupcakes, 2. Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes, 3. Coming At Ya, 4. Red leaves/ 香山红叶, 5. 03_07_01, 6. "3 Vanilla Steamers please", 7. Rice Fields, 8. ginger cheesecake with a chocolate crust and chocolate bamboo leaves, 9. Mommy and me, 10. Day 27/365: Two years, 11. Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it, 12. fibonacci strikes again

The Questions...
1.What is your first name? Shortcake
2.What is your favorite food? Pasta
3.What high school did you attend? Eagle
4.What is your favorite color? Red
5.Who is your celebrity crush? A crush - nah, my hubby - but he's not a celebrity yet :) We watched P.S. I love you a few months back and Jeffrey Dean Morgan was the first person to come to mind. Come on.
6.Favorite drink? vanilla steamer
7.Dream vacation? China
8.Favorite dessert? I have to pick one? Cheescake
9.What do you want to be when you grow up? Mommy
10.What do you love most in life? My family
11.One word to describe you? Ridiculous
12. What was your favorite school subject? Math, I thought Anatomy might give me a little more than I wanted to see when I was looking for images.

If you want to try it here's what you do:

Go to Flickr search and pick out a photo for each one of your answers to the questions below (I didn't post a picture for all of them).
Click on the picture you want and copy the URL
Open another browser, Mosaic Maker, and paste the URL for each picture into the desired space. (You'll see directions)
Once you have selected, copied and pasted all of your pictures, click Create to make your MosaicClick Share (at this point you can copy the html and paste it into your post)

1 comment:

Linds said...

That was stinking cool. I'll have to try it.