Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Red Cross called me this morning and asked if I could come donate blood. I try to do it pretty regularly because they like my blood. I was a little sad today when I got there because they have changed it alot since last time. They are still really friendly and all, but the saddest part is that they don't have popcorn anymore. They used to get it somewhere locally - of course no one remembers where, but it's gone. They did have the second best thing though, Vienna fingers! I never buy them so it's a treat. So if you're able to donate blood - go save a life and eat some cookies. Yum!

2 comments:

Linds said...

I have to honestly say that I have never donated my blood, I know bad me. Maybe someday.

Nickie said...

Ew, I'm keeping my blood...but just cuz I think my baby might get mad, you know how they are...so picky.