Umm, just send it to my parents. I'll let you know when we get a new address. My parents address is 7526 E. Glenn Moor Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85255. I think I'll be sending New Year's cards out this year. It's just impossible with the move and everything. Plus, it will be a nice way to give everyone our new address.
2 comments:
Umm, just send it to my parents. I'll let you know when we get a new address. My parents address is 7526 E. Glenn Moor Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85255. I think I'll be sending New Year's cards out this year. It's just impossible with the move and everything. Plus, it will be a nice way to give everyone our new address.
Clingers
1150 Darlene Ln #286
Eugene OR 97401
I love cards, ugh I need to get started on ours! I am going to copy your post I need addresses, too!
Email me yours Mindi351@yahoo.com
Post a Comment