Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Just a couple of cute pictures of my little monsters. Miss Peanut had lots of costumes to choose from thanks to my talented sister making a Tinkerbell costume for her daughter last year and my mom's huge costume box. In the end she decided to be Tinkerbell and a puppy. We went last night to our ward's trunk-or-treat, but I'm not sure I'll venture out tonight because Officer is working.



She just laughed at herself when I put her in front of a mirror, it was so funny. And then when she realized she had a tail she kept trying to "chase" it. At the Trunk or treat there was another little boy her age dressed in a very similar costume. This little boys brother came up to miss peanut (thinking it was his brother) and started dragging her away by her tail - it was pretty funny to watch.




And the little guy - just chillin'. I was getting Miss Peanut ready for bed and he was squirming like crazy and this is were he settled in. Too cute - he has been so much fun!

6 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

They are oh so CUTE! Thanks for posting Tricia! Miss you guys. Are you coming to CA any time soon? Take care~

Jana Porter said...

your kids are the cutest! how is it having 2 now?!

Mel said...

Sooo cute! I love the chillin' picture! It's crazy how he's changed in the 2 weeks since I've seen him. Wish I could have seen Lydia chasing her tail...that's funny!

Linds said...

Way cute costumes. Olivia was Tinkerbell too. Always a popular one.

Nickie said...

OH my GOSH! What cute kids you have, it's kind of gross how cute they are, seriously...gross.
Loves!!!

Unknown said...

tricia what a beautiful family you have. very cute halloween costumes and looks like it was a fun day!