Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our little Man has arrived - just a little early.


Early Sunday morning we had a little surprise and my water broke around 2:00am. We stayed at home until about 7:30am and packed bags for me a Miss Peanut (she was able to go spend a couple days at Grandma's house until we got home). I really have planned that I would have to be induced again so I had neglected to pack anything up until that point. Once we got to the hospital everything went so quickly and smoothly, we were so glad to have great labor and delivery nurses, and before we knew it he was here! He was born at 3:48pm October 4, 2009. He weighed in at 7lb 5 oz and was 20 inches long. Of course you can see from the pictures that he has lots of jet black hair that is just so cute! We are just thrilled to have him here!


We spent that night at the hospital, and we were able to Come home the next evening and now we're just adjusting to life with 2 little ones. Miss Peanut really has done well with all the changes, but it's definately going to be an adjustment. She loves to count baby brother's eyes, fingers, ears, nose. She just hasn't quite gotten the fact that he is a real baby and not like her doll babies. Here's some pictures of their first introduction, and some other cute ones.

My sister was able to come take some pictures this evening and I'm so excited to see them - I'll post a link when they're ready. Anyway - it's been a wonderful week. We have been so blessed to have this little man in our family. I couldn't wrap my head around how I would love another child the same as Miss Lydia, but it just happens and your heart just grows. I'm so blessed to have a beautiful little family!

10 comments:

Mel said...

Yay Tricia! Congratulations! He is adorable and I love his hair! I know what you mean about loving your children...I remember when I was still pregnant thinking, I'm definitely not going to like her nearly as much as Carson. I'm glad that it isn't true! Cute family and I hope you are doing well recovering! Let me know if you need to have Lydia come over so you can get some rest...it is a little crazier with two!

Jana Porter said...

he is absolutely so handsome! if our baby comes out half as cute as he is i'll be so excited! and cute little miss peanut is still as cute as ever! so excited for you guys!!!

Mrs. Doctor said...

What a handsome little guy! Are you sure you just had a baby in those pics? You looked fantastic. Can't wait to meet him, hopefully he's not as old as Miss Peanut was when we finally met her!

Micah and Melinda said...

Yeah!!! your little guy is so cute... congrats!!

JT42 said...

congratulations!! what did you name him? he's so precious...it's fun to have another addition to the family. what a handsome little angel!

Linds said...

Congrats! He's adorbale and I love all that hair. And what did you name him?

Janna said...

Congratulations!! I love the hair, too. Also, you look way to good in your hospital pictures. :)

Nickie said...

He's so beautiful! I looooove the picture of him by Adams head!
I'm so sorry we haven't been over to see you guys! Tink and Rambo have like the worst coughs ever, it's absolutely disgusting the sounds that are coming out of them. We don't want to expose your little guy to that.
He is so yummy, I cannot wait to hold him and snuggle with him!
Love you!

Unknown said...

haven't checked out your blog for a while. love it! love the blankets you made very talented! your little girl is so cute! congrats on the addition to your house. i am loving having two. he is adorable!

The Wi Family said...

Congratulations!!!! He is just precious!! It really is amazing how your just expands isn't it??!!