Frosty has quickly become Miss Peanut's favorite Christmas movie/song this winter and she is just starting to try and sing along with songs. This morning before church we were able to get her to sing a little for the camera. I love it, but it's probably one of those only a mother could love moments. Thanks for sharing it with me. I promise to upload more pictures and video this week...hopefully we'll see how it goes.
6 comments:
This just made me smile. That is so very cute!!! I love hearing my cute brother singing too. :) I wish you could visit . So sad. Love you.
Send the Girl, we want to hear in persone!!! Lydy is so cute. Frosty is a cute song and it just keeps getting better cute parents!!!
(((HUGS)))
I love it! "Fwosty, the Snowman." I love her little attitude too, reminds me of some little girls around this house too.
Oh my heck, I laughed out loud! She has some good emphasis on "Fwau-sty da Knowman". :)I love it.
Yes I love the Noman part! CUTE! Adam not to bad yourself! Merry Christmas y'all!
I loved Adam's singing!
Post a Comment