We spent a lot of days just hanging out in jammies at home, but we still have a few fun pictures to share from the last few weeks.

Daddy's boots are taking her for a walk.
Miss Peanut helped make the yummiest chocolate chip cookies for our family night.
These two are getting to be great buddies!
Miss Peanut is really a good big sister. The other night when I was tucking her in bed she says in a very sleepy sweet voice "Good night, go help my baby brother." She knows that I usually get him ready for be after she goes to bed.

I can't believe that he is big enough for this already, he loves to bounce!
And the smiles that come with it are so great!
And finally Miss Peanut is getting really close to napping anymore, mommy is not that thrilled about it, but I would rather she be in bed at a regular time and be a little cranky, than have her up until all hours of the night especially when Officer is working. One day she crashed and by the time I woke her up it was too late - she would not go to sleep that night. I put her to bed later and then bathed the little man and got him ready for bed and seriously nearly 2 hours later I hear a whimper from her room. I asked her to come find me and this is what I found.
She came out of her room saying "I gettin dressed," she had taken off her jammies and tried to put on her clothes and kitty slippers...in the dark. If you enlarge it you can see that she managed to put on two shirts, one was a little off the shoulder and the other inside out, but not bad for a 2 year old...in the dark. Oh, how I laughed. Thats all for now.
3 comments:
Glad you are all feeling better for the moment. And I can't believe how much your little man looks like Adam. So cute!
I hope you guys are all back to normal, now! Miss Peanut and the little guy are adorable. Can't wait to meet the little guy this summer.
Post a Comment