I was suffering from a little cabin fever after being home most of the weekend while Officer was working, so today after a storm brought about 4 inches of snow I got out and built a "Big Fwausty" with miss Peanut. Very theraputic for me!
Your family is ridiculous, I loved lookin through all your posts, I have a lot to catch up on sheesh. Lydie is gorgeous! what a beautiful little girl, and she's so sweet to put up with rollers, her hair rocks! You look amazing miss Trish, and Adam, as always, you look smashing. I am in love love love with little man, I need to see him!!! Love you!
2 comments:
Good for you. I'm too big a wuss to go out in the cold. Fortunately it's not cold here, but it was in Utah.
Your family is ridiculous, I loved lookin through all your posts, I have a lot to catch up on sheesh.
Lydie is gorgeous! what a beautiful little girl, and she's so sweet to put up with rollers, her hair rocks!
You look amazing miss Trish, and Adam, as always, you look smashing.
I am in love love love with little man, I need to see him!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment