Saturday, May 22, 2010

In need of a little feedback, so lets hear it!

It was a rainy day today and I was stuck in the house, so I decided to refinish (kind of) the cabinets in my bathroom. I've been thinking for a while that I want to update my kitchen cabinets and was a little nervous so I started in my bathroom where no one will really see it just in case it was a complete disaster.
Here is a before shot of the other bathroom, its same color cabinets in the kitchen too; I forgot to take a before of the master bathroom.

After:

Thumbs up or down?
I'm thinking I like it, still not sure if I'm brave enough to tackle the whole kitchen.
Here's what it looks like now, (pardon the mess):

Next for the bathroom, new tile floor (the carpet has got to go) and back splash. Wish me luck - I've never tiled before.

2 comments:

Linds said...

Wow you are ambitious, you did that in one day? Anyway, I like. I can't tell you whether or not to do the kitchen that way too. I need to see a picture of the kitchen and what you've got going on in there before I can decide.

Janna said...

I like it a lot; I think it really updates it. And wow--I can't even clean up after my kids. Way to do a project!