Sunday, June 6, 2010

These boots were made for...everything


In the winter, I let Miss Peanut choose between 2 different pairs of snow boots. She chose the ones pictured above. Of course of the 2, these were more than what I wanted to pay for them, but for kid shoes that they usually grow out of so fast - she has definitely gotten out of them more than they are worth. It's June and she still pulls these out of the shoe basket over everything else to wear when she plays outside. They go nicely with the dress, don't you think so?

3 comments:

Brittney said...

My kids love snow boots too! The last 2 years, I just have to hide the darn things in the summer. Their feet get too stinky in the hot summer, so I am mean and don't let them wear them. But they get super pumped when they get them back in the winter.

The Lowe Family said...

Ha Ha Ha. Hilarious. She is so adorable.

The Wi Family said...

So cute! We have come to love our boots around here too and they often go on with skirts and shorts as well :)