Sunday, August 22, 2010

One man's trash = my treasure

I've really been ridiculous with garage sales/craigslist this summer - ask my husband - he'll tell you, I'm sure.  I'm been trying to find a swingset for not much because as much as I like going to the park - sometimes I don't like having to pack up both kids in car or bike trailer especially when it's getting close to dinner time.    Anywho - we didn't want anything that would take up our whole backyard, so we picked this up on Saturday and by Saturday night we had up with a few small improvements.  It's actually quite sturdy, so I've been thrilled with it.  And the best part is that Miss Peanut has been out swinging or sliding all day!
Before

After


3 comments:

Linds said...

Love it! I love that it's not too big. I hate ones that take up the whole yard.

Mrs. Doctor said...

How fun! It makes such a difference to let them play in the yard without the hubbub of the park.

The Lowe Family said...

So what did you do to it? Did you get a new swing? Spray paint it? You are so good at that.