Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cupcakes

How has it almost been a month since my last post?  Not much going on this week, thank goodness, and no baby for now which is...okay.  I think if she isn't here next week sometime I'll be a little more...uncomfortably pregnant. 2 weeks and she'll be evicted, so I can't complain - I know there is an end in site - although that requires the whole labor and delivery part and even though I know it's coming,  I haven't really mentally prepped myself for that yet.  I swear the little girl has got to be bigger than my last two because there is not much room left in there.  And Miss Peanut called her Cupcake the other day so henceforth she'll probably be know as Cupcake for blogging purposes.  I think cupcake came from last week when we had a baby shower and my friend made these yummy Red Velvet cupcakes.  Of course I for got to take pictures at the shower, but they were yummy.  This being my 3rd I didn't really expect/need much, but thought the diaper shower idea would be kind of fun.  I was amazed, seriously, in addition to lots of cute little outfits I'm now stocked with diapers for at least 3-4 months.  AMAZING!  A couple of pictures to post, not great, but we are getting a new camera - should be here tomorrow and then there will be an overload I'm sure and these totally unrelated to the shower or anything really.  We've been having lots of rainy days and it still cold out so we've been hanging out lots.

Miss Peanut with her "Rapunzel hair"

His hands are constantly in his mouth, poor guy has gotten 3 teeth in the last month and there are at least a few more on the way.

His first big bonk,  looks better than I thought it would, thank goodness.

 

No comments: