Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunshine

We've finally had some beautiful afternoons mixed in with all the rain and we've spent the better part of the day outside.  We've had picnic lunches and played for hours swinging, digging and chasing bubbles. Handsome has even started figuring out how to ride Miss Peanut's bike, one day I hope that she'll get the hang of it, for now she sticks with her scooter.  I love it - my kids are completely filthy most days, but they are also exhausted by the end of the day and they don't protest bedtime; I can't complain too much they usually don't protest bedtime, however I have less and less energy around that time so I'm grateful.  We did get our new camera - so far I love it.  I took some video too and its so much better quality than our old camera.  Here's a couple shots, my kids are filthy and don't smile for the camera, but it captures them. 


2 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

Your kids are so cute! Great pics :)

Linds said...

Holy moly Miss Peanut's hair is so long!!