Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick or Treat

I asked miss Peanut today Trick? or Treat?  She said trick.  I wasn't expecting that and didn't have anything witty or funny planned,  maybe tomorrow we'll try again.  Tonight was our annual Trunk or Treat at the church.  Since having kids,  Officer has worked 3 of 4 Halloweens, so its often a challenge for me to get the kids all ready and out the door.  We made it though, and it was really fun - the primary even had a "Monster Mash"  dance party for the kids and I'd say that was the highlight of the night for Handsome.  Miss Peanut was not interested in much other than the Trick or treating part and Little miss cupcake wanted nothing to do with her costume, so I have no picture of her in it yet - Monday,  she will wear it long enough to get a picture!  Mwahahaha! The low point - was when I caught an extension cord on the stroller and knocked an entire crock pot of soup onto the church carpet - I'm just that talented. I'll shoot for better pictures on Halloween, but this was all I got today.

My Pirate :)

My Princess (so glad she wanted to be Belle again.)
 
 Our Friends

  Our Pirate was smitten by cute Miss Rapunzel.  At our Monster Mash check out this video.  
Handsome is such a ladies man/gentleman already. :) You can see Rapunzel's cute dancing feet in the upper right corner or the video.  He totally heads straight for Rapunzel and offers his hand to dance with her,  you'll see it  if you watch close in the video.  My visiting teacher will kill me cause she is the mom in the foreground, but you have to watch my little pirate.

3 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

They are so cute. What a little stud muffin you are raising there. :) Did you seriously drop a crock pot of soup?? I'm so sorry. I hate when things happen and unfortunately they happen all too often with me too. :) Have fun tonight.

Jalaine Lassek said...

What a fun night, minus the crock pot incident :) The kids were so cute in their costumes, and the video-I'm so glad you caught that moment on video and thanks for sharing! Loved it!

Linds said...

I LOVE how he just watched her for a while before he went up to her. SO CUTE!!