I love my phone, it takes pretty good video and its so much faster to upload. We break into song quite regularly at our house. This next little number has been repeated many times in recent weeks. Everytime I hear this cute little voice I melt just a little bit. He's just so darling!
If you didn't quite get that or aren't familiar with the shows. He is suddenly very entertained by Handy Manny and Bob the Builder. We go to the library each week for story time with the kids and pick out some books (and a few shows to get mom through dad's work week). Anywho - Handy Manny and Bob are his latest request, every week.
3 comments:
Adorable! Megaman loved watching Handsome singing as well! The two of them will be great buds, I think. :)Looks like you guys have been having a great time, can't wait to see you in a couple months!
Post a Comment