Sunday, April 22, 2012

Laundry is piling up.

So,  we've been having a few issues with our washer and dryer and decided it was time for an upgrade. It's almost been 1 week without a working washer and the laundry is piling up  We bought a new fancy frontloading set and I decided that before they deliver them we ought to update the room.  We decided instead of spending oodles of moo-la on the pedestals we would make them and paint the room etc.  I got brave and decided I was going to paint the cabinets about the washer,  they are primed, but I'm still a little nervous about the paint part.    Check out the pedestal that my hubby made on the right side of the picture- he's got skills. It will look awesome when I'm all finished painting it!  Its going to take a little while to get everything back together. but here is the before and in the middle.


1 comment:

The Lowe Family said...

That is going to look so nice. I like the lighter color in there...very pretty. Fun to have some change. My bro rocks!!